Re: [Xen-devel] mapping virtual address to corresponding shadow page in xen

My question is when I want to read a data from domain, I use
copy_from_guest. but now I want to map that address in domain (guest)
to an address inside xen (hypervisor). I need to translate that
address. somehow like this: gva -> gpfn -> gmfn -> mfn. To do this I
have started a dom0 with dom0_shadow=1 option. So I presume that vtx
is enabled for dom0.

Best Regards
Mohamad Rezaei
Distributed Systems Research Laboratory
Computer Engineering Department
Iran University of Science and Technology