Re: [Xen-devel] A question on the credit scheduler

Hi George,

I have another question about the credit2 scheduling.
In a shared cache multi-core system, such as two processors (processor 0 and processor 1), there are two CPU cores in each processor. It seems that the credit scheduling treat all the four cores the same and doesn't distinguish them.
However, I am not sure whether the credit2 scheduling distinguishs them from each other? Maybe the four cores can be divided into two groups. The two cores on the same processor are in the same group. I noted there is development of CPU topology in the To-do list on the credit2 Xen wiki page, but there is no details about the current situation of credit2 scheduling.

--
Best Regards,
Gavin