[Xen-devel] Wiki Speedy Deletion Categories and Templates

Does the Xen.org need:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Speedy_deletion
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Speedy_deletion_templates
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Template:Speedy_deletion_templates
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Template:Db_doc
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Template:Db-g1
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Template:Db-g3

I would like to suggest we don't have sufficient staff to make
distinguishing Speedy Deletions from Deletions a cost-effective use of
our time.

May I suggest these pages be deleted, themselves?

(Just trying to make this new wiki clean from the beginning so keeping
it clean will be easier.)