Re: [Xen-devel] Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN 4.2 unstable

Agreed 100% with what Tobias said. Ati is maybe easier and according to what
Liwei says in this thread, it works in Windows 7 domU too.
My passthrough doesn't work in Win7 domu using 275.33 nvidia drivers. The
system boots, it recognizes the card, but everything is really slow, and
xl-top shows like the domu is always waiting for some kind of interrupt. As
soon as I open the nvidia control panel it reboots with error
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116).
It's strange because all the memory and I/O assignments to the card are the
same as the bare metal Windows 7.
I would really like to know what's the difference between how winxp and win7
access the video card.