Re: [Xen-devel] how to make the new python codes effective

thanks very much !

2011/12/14 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 07:19 +0000, Wentao Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
>     Something troubles me several days.  I had changed some codes in
> tools/python/xen/xm/main.py, but how can I make them effective ?
> I had tried with 'make xen && make install-xen', but failed !

"make tools && make tools-install" ought to do it (the "xen" targets
relate to the hypervisor itself).

Note that xend is unmaintained and deprecated in xen-unstable. libxl/xl
is the preferred toolstack for all new development.

Ian.

--
Best wishes !