[Xen-devel] libxl: error when destroying domain on NetBSD

Hello,

When destroying a guest (xl destroy <domid>) on NetBSD I get the
following error on the log file:

Waiting for domain test (domid 1) to die [pid 11675]
Domain 1 is dead
Unknown shutdown reason code 255. Destroying domain.
Action for shutdown reason code 255 is destroy
Domain 1 needs to be cleaned up: destroying the domain
do_domctl failed: errno 3
libxl: error: libxl.c:762:libxl_domain_destroy: xc_domain_pause failed for 1
libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:658:userdata_path: unable to find domain
info for domain 1: No such file or directory
do_domctl failed: errno 3
libxl: error: libxl.c:787:libxl_domain_destroy: xc_domain_destroy failed for 1
Done. Exiting now

The domain is destroyed, but xenstore is not cleaned properly, and
hotplug scripts are not executed because the state of the devices
doesn't get to 6 until xl exits. From libxl code I guess the following
procedure is used to destroy the domain:

 * Destroy PCI devices
 * Pause domain
 * Destroy device model (not applicable here, the guest is a PV with no dm)
 * Destroy devices (here xl waits for devices to reach state '6', but
they never get there, only when xl exits the state changes to 6)
 * Clean xenstore
 * Destroy the domain

The 'pause' ctl call fails here, but I've tried to pause a domain
using 'xl pause <domid>' and it works fine. BTW, I'm using
xen-unstable, and the guest is a Debian 6.0.3 PV. Any help on what
might be happening here is welcome.

Thanks, Roger.