Re: [Xen-devel] Time Change Issue Xen 4.1

I wasn't expecting anyone to speed up and fix the issue, I just hoped that one or more of
people who were involved in the original ticket could respond to a request for an update,
I only asked for an update about once a week, even with busy schedules I would have
thought that that was possible.

I would look into the problem myself, but kernel hacking and hardcore XEN development is
not my thing, I did not intend to put anyone's back up about the issue. I'd love to fix the
problem myself, and am quite willing to test and debug stuff.

For reference the issue is not a massive deal-breaker for me, but it will be when the hardware
clock drifts next, particularly on the production machines which may have up to 100 instances
on, it becomes a massive ball-ache to down the server and reboot it just to get the instances to
boot with the correct time.

Niall Fleming BSc. (Hons)
Systems Administrator
Webanywhere Limited

Phone: 0800 862 0131 Ext: 203
Web: http://www.webanywhere.co.uk

Aire Valley Business Centre, Lawkholme Lane, Keighley, BD21 3BB
Registered in England with company number 4881346