Re: [Xen-devel] Create shared memory between HVM domU

At 22:30 -0500 on 20 Nov (1321828217), Xin Jin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to know if it is possible to use grant table to create shared
> memory between HVM domU.

AFAIK, it ought to work (see my last mail to the list), but I haven't
tried it recently.  I believe that there are some other users of it.

> I tried in Xen 4.1.1 with Linux kernel 3.1.1.
> It seems that I cannot create it.

You'll need to post a lot more detail if you want anyone to help you
with this.  See http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions

Cheers,

Tim.