[Xen-devel] what is the max number of page can be granted and mapped between two domain

Hi,
I am trying to share some memory pages between a domU and dom0.
The domU calls gnttab_grant_foreign_access(domid, mfn, 0); to grant the its
pages for accessing by dom0, and then dom0 calls

gnttab_set_map_op(... remoteDomain) and HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op(...)
to map the pages from domU.
Everying works fine when the number of granted page is < 533
However, when the number of granted page is >= 533, dom0 can not map
the granted pages.
The function HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op returns error.

My question is whether the max number of mapped page is 533. If it is
how can I changed this limit. Or if there is any bettter way to
sharing a large chunk of memory (about 20MB) page between two domains.
Thanks.

- Steven