[Xen-devel] wiki.xen.org Page structure

Browsing through wiki.xen.org, I see several pages formatted like
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions
It has one first level header and several second level headers.  The
first level header also seems more appropriate as the page title,
especially when it is a paraphrase of the page file name.  It seems to
me, "How to get your question answered on xen-devel" is better English
than "AskingXenDevelQuestions".

May I move such pages to their first header as a file name and
eliminate the first level of headers on such pages?  Maybe we can
follow that with the elimination of the original file that will have
become a mere redirect with the move?