Re: [Xen-devel] Time Change Issue Xen 4.1

>>> On 11.11.11 at 19:39, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 05:25:52PM +0000, Niall Fleming wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Already posted this over in xen-users and Konrad confirms it as a
>> bug and suggested to repost
>> it over here!
>
> Laszlo, Paolo, Jan, you guys haven't seen domething like this? It looks
> like a hypervisor issue where the wallclock time is not really dispursed
> in the shared_info.

Hypervisor? Upstream up to and including 3.1 just doesn't issue the
necessary hypercalls. This was fixed only recently through patches
from Jeremy. We had a different issue in that respect in the forward
ported Linux trees, but that got fixed a couple of months ago, too.

This not working in Jeremy's 2.6.32 tree is odd though, but I'm not
certain which branches the necessary code would on.