Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen dom0 linux kernel 3.1 boot failure ptwr_emulate: could not get_page_from_l1e

Well,.. I think it just that we hadn't touched any machines that
have MP tables instead of ACPI. Or that have fully populated MP tables.
I presume that there are some ACPI tables, but perhaps not the _PRT ones
(which are the ones we need to parse the IRQ data).

But more importantly - how recent is this machine?

It's a HP ProLiant G6; they were introduced in March 2009.
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2009/090330xb.html