Re: [Xen-devel] Features and bug fixes for Linux kernel 3.2.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 03:09:46PM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Please keep in mind that there is some outstanding work going on which
> could make it in 3.2 depending on when the merge window opens. I will
> enumerate those in the next email.
>
> Anyhow, for 3.2 Linux kernel we have these items loaded and ready to go:
>
>  - A new mechanism to parse the E820 resulting in better ballooning.
>  - hwclock support. Meaning you can do 'date XX' and it will be saved by
> machine.
>  - Support for PCI multi-segmented machines (big big iron boxes)
>  - Optimizations in DMA API.
>  - "feature-barrier" in the xen-blkback so that older kernels (SLES10)
>    can issue those.
>  - "feature-discard" so that TRIM/SCSI UNMAP operations can be utilized.
>  - kexec/kdump support for PVonHVM.
>  - Cleanups in the code (mostly scripts/cleanpatch.pl)
>  - Static analyzer (smatch) run results fixing bugs.
>  - Tons of bug fixes.
>
> If you think I missed something - please please email me immediately.

These are some extra ones I put in since yesterday:

Dan Magenheimer (1):
      xen: Fix selfballooning and ensure it doesn't go too far

Daniel De Graaf (3):
      xenbus: Fix loopback event channel assuming domain 0
      xenbus: don't rely on xen_initial_domain to detect local xenstore
      xen/gntdev: Fix sleep-inside-spinlock

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (1):
      xen/blkback: Check for proper operation.