Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 occasionally hangs during boot

>>> On 12.10.11 at 21:34, "Christopher S. Aker" <caker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since I started playing with Xen 4 (vs 3.x), machines often hang during
> reboot at exactly the same place:

Do those machines have something in common hardware-wise? As you
would certainly assume, this isn't a problem generally, and hence telling
us on what hardware you observe this might help guessing... Also, any
chance you could try recent -unstable?

Jan