Re: [Xen-devel] ring buffer overflow

Hi,

I made the experiment with httperf again, and used tcpdump to capture
the packets on both server side and client side. I found that if there
was some retransmission (e.t. client send several syn to server
because it didn't receive ack in time), the vif only receive the last
packet (syn) and missed the former ones. So I think there are some
issues happened between the eth0(veth0) and vif in the dom0. But if I
use a low latency scheduler written by myself (only modify the client
scheduler and didn't touch other parts ), there will not be
retransmission or there is very few retransmission. I am not familiar
with netback of xen. Can you give me some suggestion? Or which part
source code I need to check to find the reason of packets loss between
eth0(veth0) and vif in dom0? Thanks.

Regards,
Cong