[Xen-devel] Help with test_and_clear_bit on events

Hello List,

I have been trying for several days to be able to wait for events and
then continue execution based on the event received. My problem is in
the wait_ring function of xenbus.c
After debugging my test_and_clear_bit I corrected the error that
allows me to receive ONE event, but after that the bit is never set
again. My offset is always 2 (nr eq 2).
Please, can someone explain me how struct shared_info and these two
fields control the events that I can receive?
unsigned long evtchn_pending[sizeof(unsigned long) * 8];
unsigned long evtchn_mask[sizeof(unsigned long) * 8];

I print the whole array Bit by Bit and I do not see a difference after
the arrival of the event and before the arrival.

I also checked struct vcpu_info fields: u8 evtchn_upcall_pending and
u8 evtchn_upcall_mask to see if they are disabling the event delivery.
No changes before or after.

Thank you very much for everyones time,

Daniel

--