Re: [Xen-devel] Start a VM without using XM command

Hi

What do you mean by "program"?
The definition is very vague and can be interpretted many ways in this context.
I assume you aren't familiar with scripting if you are asking this question.

I recommend you take a look at a scripting language called bash, it is usually distributed with Linux as the default shell.

A script to pause a certain VM (say this one is called vm0) would like something like this:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/sbin/xm pause vm0

Joseph.