Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Stability report GPLPV 0.11.0.308

Hello James,

Actually one other thing you could try is simply using the Windows 2003
version of the drivers. That uses ndis5 and scsiport instead of ndis6
and storport. If that worked we could try running with ndis5 + storport
and see if that works okay. As long as they are from the same patchlevel
it shouldn't matter if you use one compiled for windows 2008 and one for
windows 2003 (it's possible that it might matter but I can't think of
anything).

After 3d:18h I stopped my tx-based test with no problems to far. My conclusion: the switch of rx-based to tx-based did not change anything.

I now compiled 0.11.0.312 with scsiport and ndis5 (and patched the .inf file, deleted the [XenGplPv.NT$ARCH$.6.0] section). Test is now running.

Regards Andreas