[Xen-devel] Try to integrate the Xen PCI Passthrough code into linux: have pci_regs conflict with libpci.

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the Xen PCI Passthrough code into Qemu. But we
use libpci, and it's not friendly with pci_regs.h.

So can I replace pci_regs by the libpci one?
Should I avoid to include both? (by having a "hook" the libpci functions)
Or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Regards,

--