Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests booting under UEFI?

Adding Bei Guan and Andrey Warkentin who I think were student and mentor
respectively. Hi guys!

On Sun, 2011-09-25 at 15:50 +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> The GSOC project student seemed to be making good progress, and there were
> others on the OVMF side who were giving him support. I haven't heard
> anything in about a month now, though.

It would be very interesting to get an update (or a pointer to one) of
the status/result of this particular project now that the GSoC is over.

Thanks,
Ian.