[Xen-devel] [patch 1/1] ext4-fix-dirty-extent-when-origin-leaf-extent-reac.patch

Hi:

   We met an ext4 BUG_ON in extents.c:1716 which crash kernel flush thread, and
result in disk unvailiable.

   BUG details refer to:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/devel/217091?do=post_view_threaded

   Attached is the fix, verified in our env.

   Without this patch, more than 3 servers hit BUG_ON in our hundreds of
servers every day.

   many thanks.