Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 18:40 +0100, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 05:32:46PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> > Another thing that needs to be done is to write man pages for xl, and
> > update the man pages for xm to indicate that it is deprecated.
>
> So:
>
>  1). PDF/section
>  2). Wiki
>  3). man page for xl/xm
>  4). HOWTO, docs in xen.hg/docs
>  5). Convert said HOWTO, docs in Markdown.

Another thing which came up which I'd like to do was setting up doxygen
(or something similar, recommendations greatfully received) for
xen/include/public to allow us to document the hypercall interface
inline, with the intention of replacing interface.tex with something we
might actually maintain.

> Who wants to do what? I created a sign up sheet:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5ukWh4htwMdEFLVWpjRmx3VXdETDExNlByamd4Rmc&hl=en_US
>
> in case folks want to get an idea of who is doing what and not
> step on each toes.

We should have a specific IRC channel on the day too (e.g.
#xen-documentathon on freenode).