Re: [Xen-devel] Re: 3.0.4 and 3.1-rc4 based dom0 won't boot with acpi=off

Am 21.09.2011 20:06, schrieb Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk:
> On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 09:27:03PM +0200, Sven Köhler wrote:
>>
>> Would you mind changing it from 100 to 10?
>
> Does it fix the problem with this particular board? If so, then that sounds
> like we should do.

I still have to check that. I will let you know.
(I was hoping, that being more similar to what Linux 3.x does, would be
a sufficient reason.)

>> Now taking a look at Xen 3.4.2, the default reboot sequence is a bit
>> different. It's
>>
>> ACPI, KBD, ACPI, KBD, ACPI, KBD, ACPI, KBD, ....
>>
>> No triple fault reset attempts.
>
> Ah, could be that we just never had it implemented then.

You never had what implemented?
TRIPLE reset was implemented. However, by the default it was never used.

Regards,
  Sven