Re: Re : Re : Re : [Xen-devel] Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN 4.2 unstable

Hi again, Im back on this issues ^^. I have tryed to replicate the same
situation that u tested for me Komkom (thanks again) but Im having problems
to get Xen working properly...
I have written all the install process that I followed on this thread
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Problems-starting-xend-on-Squeeze-td4271295.html#a4826038
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Problems-starting-xend-on-Squeeze-td4271295.html#a4826038

(I have used the David's tutorial to download the xen code 'hg clone -r
23350 http://xenbits.xensource.com/hg/staging/xen-unstable.hg/
xen_rev23350')
Can you tell me how did you proceed to get Xen running with this
configuration?:

komkon555 wrote:

> Hi. There is the promised report to JavMV: with fixes on dsd are your
> patches also functional. Windows XP starts and GTX260 works perfect with
> driver version 275.33.

Can anyone help me with this problem?  If I fix it I will be able to try the
patches on my graphic card (GTX 460) and maybe it will work like in this
video :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtmwnx-k2qg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtmwnx-k2qg

Thanks in advance

Javier