[Xen-devel] Permission for xenstore operation on HVM

Hi, I'm trying to write some message using xenbus_printf to xenstore from a
debian HVM guest with pv-on-HVM driver. I got a permission denied error
return code. How should I do if I want write the message to xenstore in
kernel module?

PS: the hypervisor is xen-3.4.2; the dom0 is CentOS 5.4 and the guest is
Debian 6; the pv-on-HVM driver is built from Alex Bligh's patch and it works
well.