[Xen-devel] [Xen-users] XENBUS: unable to read cpu state

Hi All,

Currently, I'm sending too many e-mails because I'm intensively trying to catch up with current xen system.
I got new machine, i7 x64 8 processors, but when I install xen hypervisor 4.x.x (tried all) with xen linux 2.32.xx, on booting it shows 8 messages of "XENBUS: unable to read cpu state" and then stop, and doing nothing.
I tracked down to the code a little bit before getting in here. It turned out that linux/drivers/xen/xenbus/xenbus_xs.c -> xenbus_scanf -> xenbus_read has problem in my machine.
I don't know where to see next. I carefully checked the kernel configuration, but it didn't have problems. Also, I tried with many combinations: xen and kernel. I think it is time to learn how to debug xen from now on.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you,

Jinho

--