[Xen-devel] Signed GPLPV drivers available for download

Hi,
for inclusion in Univention Corporate Server - a Linux distribution based on
Debian targeted towards enterprise environments, which also includes Xen for
virtualisation - we're now building/signing the excellent GPLPV drivers
written by James Harper with a Software Publishers Certificate obtained from
GlobalSign. [1]

This allows installation of the GPLPV drivers on 64 bit Windows without the
need to enable the test mode.

The drivers are available from http://apt.univention.de/download/addons/gplpv-
drivers/ and should be compatible with any Xen installation.

The installation is detailed in
http://wiki.univention.de/index.php?title=Installing-signed-GPLPV-drivers

So far only new installation of the GPLPV drivers have been tested. We welcome
general feedback and experiences with upgrades from test-signed versions of
GPLPV.

Cheers,
Moritz

Footnotes:
[1] We're well aware of the recent claims of a potential compromise of that
CA, but as of today this is still under investigation:
http://www.globalsign.com/company/press/090611-security-response.html
--
Moritz Mühlenhoff                         muehlenhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Open Source Software Engineer and Consultant