[Xen-devel] A problem/suggestion about network ring buffer

Hi

Recently some observation suggests that Xen's one-page sized ring buffer is not suitable for 10GB Networking environment. Sending packet at that high rate may cause the ring to overflow. So I'm now wondering that should we provide some mechanism in future versions of Xen to make the ring size configurable (such as passing the number of ring pages through xenbus)?

--
Best Wishes