RE: [Xen-devel] virbr0/bridge: No such file or directory

Pasi,

Would it be possible for you to update your tutorial at:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/RHEL6Xen4Tutorial and create a patch file to
take care of this Xen bridge issue?

Per your suggestion, I tried mayoung's el6 xendom0 kernel rpm:
kernel-2.6.32-131.6.1.el6.xendom0.i686.rpm but, the server won't boot.

I tried to compile its src file: kernel-2.6.32-131.6.1.el6.xendom0.src.rpm, the
system returned many errors and then halted at:  + make -s ARCH=i386 V=1 -j4
modules

(see attached copy of building errors)

Yur help is greatly appreciated.