[Xen-devel] Re: AMD IOMMU related boot failure due to page coalescing c/s 23767

Wei Wang2 writes ("Re: AMD IOMMU related boot failure due to page coalescing
c/s 23767"):
> I have tested both 32bit and 64bit (again) dom0 on my system (12p + 8GB ram)
> but I cannot reproduce it even enable watchdog like your setup. In 23767 I
> intend to not trust non-present bit in PTE and to force iommu tlb flushing
> for every 4k entry remapping. But flushing iommu tlb for entire physical ram
> could be slow when dom0 boots and  might an issue on your machine. I attached
> a patch to remove iommu tlb flush for non-present entries. Hopefully it could
> fix your problem.

The machine in question does have a reasonable amount of RAM.  And
yes, thanks, your patch fixes it for me.

Tested-by: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ian.