[Xen-devel] clear_IO_APIC() et al

In c/s 20650:b543acc1aaad you made clear_IO_APIC() call both
clear_IO_APIC_pin() and clear_IO_APIC_raw(), and I don't really
follow why the former would be necessary here - the only code
paths we care about are boot and shutdown/crash, and hence
all we want is clearing the actual IO-APIC RTEs (without regard
to interrupt re-mapping).

Furthermore, even clear_IO_APIC_pin() is only called during early
boot, so it would seem to me that we should only need the "raw"
variant.

The context of the question is the need to add some extra code
here to clear the remoteIRR bit if still set (e.g. during a crash), as
that bit remaining set can otherwise lead to later confusion (during
crash handling in the secondary kernel, and when booted through
kexec in Xen itself).

Jan