[Xen-devel] hvm_domain_use_pirq() breaks device passthru on xen-4.1

Hi Stefano,

The recent patch you put into xen-4.1-testing.hg broke device passthru on Windows. I bisected the changesets and it turned out to be 23092. The NIC can't get the IP address correctly. Changset 23091 worked fine.

Regarding your patch, do we need to differentiate pv-on-hvm guests from others? The Windows VM I used is unmodified. I think hvm_domain_use_pirq() returned an incorrect answer for such guests.

Thanks,
-Wei