[Xen-devel] Changing the default owner of a serial socket

Howdy,
 I've got all of my domus configured to allow serial access through a
unix domain socket. By default that's owned by root:root. I need to be
able to read those sockets as a particular headless user. Is there a
configuration setting somewhere in the xend/domu config which'll allow
me to do that? Otherwise, where should I poke the in the xend code to
change that behavior?

thanks!
-James