Re: [Xen-devel] want some VMXResources

On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 14:04 +0100, haibinfeier wrote:
> I find this URL http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/VmxResources On Xenwiki.
> But I can't get the "Intel Documentation",who have this?

I believe all the info about VMX is now part of the Intel Software
Developer's manuals. Google should be able to find it for you.

The VmxResources (and the referenced VmxQuickstartGuide) page are so out
of date as to be completely useless but I don't seem to have RM
permissions on the wiki. Can one of the wiki admins delete please?

Ian.