[Xen-devel] Keyboard does not work on Debian Squeeze with Xen 4.0.1-2

Friends of the list, I'm using Debian Squeeze and installed Xen 4.0.1-2
available in the package xen-linux-system-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 via apt-get.
When I try to reboot the system using the dom0 kernel, the keyboard
simply does not work. Xen works correctly, the mouse functions,
not only the keyboard. In other kernels the problem is not
occurs. 've Searched on google and the archives of the list and not
I found a solution, I am asking for your
help. I installed xen on
a Dell Inspiron 1525 notebook.

excuse me for possible replication.

--