Re: [Xen-devel] How to find out Xen live migration function call sequences?

I'm afraid live migration simply is complicated; it requires stuff to
happen in the guest drivers, in Xen, in libxc, in libxl, in qemu, and
so on.  I had to do the exact same thing a few months ago to track
down some live migration issues.

Two things that can help:
* Using ctags / gtags to help find out where functions are defined / called
* Using a construction like the following when looking for other kinds
of things:
 $ find . -name "*.[cSh]" | xargs grep -H [searchstring]

Good luck,
 -George