Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Upstream QEMU and Xen unstable not working

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 17:17 +0100, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2011, Wei Liu wrote:
> > Stefano and Anthony, you once said that you were going to setup a
> > public QEMU repository for Xen, how is it going now?
>
> We are getting there, but there are still too many xen patches floating
> around qemu-devel at the moment to announce a new qemu xen tree.

Isn't the presence of all those patches floating around qemu-devel and
the need for people to trawl around collecting so as to have a working
build exactly the problem such a tree would be intended to solve? i.e. a
one stop place to pick up pending patches before they hit the main tree.

> However you can try the following branch for now:
>
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/qemu-dm.git xen-next

Ian.