[Xen-devel] Xen Scheduler sedf problem.

Hi,

I’m trying to use the sedf scheduler (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Scheduling) on my system but with no success till now.

By using the xm sched-sedf command I had verify if the sedf was being instead the credit scheduler(default). But whenever I try to start a domU the all system reboots.

The dom0 kernel is 2.6.32.40 and I try domU with kernels 2.6.18 and 2.6.32-21-generic-pae, but with the same results.

With credit scheduler I don’t have any problem.

Could anyone give a hint about what this is happen? Thanks.