Re: [Xen-devel] How to read/write a file inside xen

I want to do file operation inside the hypervisor.Seems like there is no file mechanism implemented inside hypervisor.So if i want to pull this,say i need to some info of a page,i need to map this page,and give the pointer that point to the start of this page to dom0.Finally let dom0 write the file for me?

在 2011年7月9日 下午11:38,Johnny R <xen4wr@xxxxxxxxx>写道:
inside hypervisor so if i want to do file operation inside the hypervisor i need to map a memory in dom0,and then do the rest work in dom0?