Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to create Linux DomU PV with Libxenlight (xl) on NetBSD Dom0 with Xen 4.1.1

Roger Pau Monné writes ("[Xen-devel] Unable to create Linux DomU PV with
Libxenlight (xl) on NetBSD Dom0 with Xen 4.1.1"):
> It seems like the domain has been created ok, but when I try to
> connect to it with xl -v console <domu> or xm console <domu> I get the
> following error:
>
> xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

Can we have the output of
   xenstore-ls -fp

> As a side note, if I start the DomU with xm, I can connect to it
> afterwards using xl console <domu>. And finally my xm info:

Something is wrong with your toolstack I think.

Does it work with current xen-unstable ?

Ian.