Re: [Xen-devel] Patches to enable MTUs >1500 in el5.6 ready for testing.

On 04/23/2011 02:29 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-04-23 at 18:42 +0100, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

>>> I can't speak to getting it into mainline, but getting it into the Red
>>> Hat el5.6 kernel is what I am hoping will happen soon. If you're in a
>>> pinch, I can upload the patched files for you to download and test. Of
>>> course, that's less preferable than just getting the next RPM updates. :)
>>>

>> The kernel patch is already in xen.git xen/stable-2.6.32.x branch..
>> Not sure if it'll be in upstream Linux 2.6.39 netback..
>
> It should be, the two were in sync at the point netback went upstream.
>
>> How about the toolstack (script) patch? Is it already merged in Xen?
>>
>> -- Pasi

I'm afraid I don't know how to answer either Pasi's or your question, as
I am not familiar with the build environments. All I know is that the
latest kernel from EL5.6 does not have these patches.

Do I need to bring this up with Red Hat perhaps? I'm really quite new to
submitting patches, so I'm not sure if I am missing something.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@xxxxxxxxxxx