[Xen-API] Preliminary XenSummit call for papers is now open @ http://www.xen.org/polls/xensummit_na_2011.html

Dear Community Members,

as per my previous mail XenSummit will be held from Aug 2-3, 2011, Santa Clara, CA, USA. We are also thinking of holding a developer meeting the day after. More details will follow

The call for papers is now open. Go to http://www.xen.org/polls/xensummit_na_2011.html and follow the instructions to submit a talk. The CFP will be open until end of May.

I am also still looking for volunteers to form a Program Management Committee (PMC). If you don't remember, the responsibility of members of the PMC is to
-
Review submitted topics for the event
- If attending, introduce speakers

If you are interested in being a part of the PMC, please e-mail me at community.manager@xxxxxxx.