[Xen-devel] Logging Access to HDD

Dear List,

IÂm working in research and I tought this list could be
a good adress for my questions.

I want to log the disk accesses of the virtual hvm instances running in Xen.
That means for the start I want to log the write querys of a running
domU instance in the dom0 instance.

So IÂm trying to modify the Xen 3.2.1 source code,
but actually I was not able to find a good entry point to do this.

For now, I want to log the disk accesses of a running windows 7 domU instance. The best what could happenis that I could see even the source and target of a hdd write query.

Does anyone have an idea how I could do this on a good way?
Which Xen source file / function should I modify? Where is the best entry point to do this?

Thank you a lot.

--
Sebastian Biedermann