Re: [Xen-devel] Trying to track down odd behavior, errors in xen dmesg

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:20:07AM -0500, Keith Swett wrote:
> Konrad,
>
> That seems to have fixed it, i'm not seeing the error messages anymore
> and performance seems correct thus far.  I'll continue to test a
> couple more scenarios today and let you know if I see anything odd.

OK. It might take a bit of time. You should see some kernel logs when
it detects the iSCSI retransmission errors. Why don't we let this
run for a week or so to make sure it does not cause regressions.

> How should we go about getting this over to the debian maintainers?

Lets make sure it does not break anything.