[Xen-devel] xm sched-credit2 - changing weight of dom0 freezes machine

In testing credit2, I have observed that changing the weight of dom0 freezes a machine on RELEASE-4.1.0. Executing this command immediately causes a freeze, for instance:

xm sched-credit2 -d 0 -w 256

This is with the latest stable-2.6.32 (2.6.32.35-gdf3a556). I haven't tested with credit2 previously, so I don't know how long this problem has existed.

I also saw a different freeze event after starting up 20 or so domains on one machine. There were no messages in the xend.log or /var/log/messages after the freeze -- the machine just stopped responding, as it does when trying to change the dom0 weight. How can I effectively debug this if I see it happen again?

-John