[Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 unstable + Jeremy's stable/2.6.32.x

I'm trying to setup an environment based on Lenny x86_64 + Xen4 Jeremy's
stable 2.6.32.x tree. I can see Xen booting up from the serial console
(logged and attached as dt29boot.log), however, it stops right after a
number of "PCI add device (...)" lines.

Not sure if relevant but as a part of my attempt at troubleshooting I
switched into Xen's serial input by pressing ctrl+a three times and
subsequently pressing 'Q'. Strangely, this seems to result in a list of
PCI devices that is larger than the number of reportedly added PCI
devices by Xen. Is this expected?

Any alternate hints and/or suggestions would be fairly welcome. I'm
attaching some relevant information about the HW in question.

Goncalo

grub entry

title           Xen 4.2 unstable / 2.6.32.33
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /boot/xen.gz com1=115200,8n1 console=com1,vga console_to_ring
module          /boot/vmlinuz-xen root=/dev/sda1 ro console=tty0 xencons=hvc
console=hvc0 earlyprintk=xen
module          /boot/initrd-xen