Re: [Xen-devel] Re: 2.6.39 merge window - git pulls and what went in.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > Some thing is amiss. Anyway, I rebased my patches to linus's tree
> > (master) and it
> > still applies cleanly AFAICT. Konrad is pulling it now.
>
> And Linus applied most of the patches (yeey!). Thank you everybody!
>
> I believe we only have these bug-fixes left:
>
> Stefano Stabellini (3):
>       xen: set max_pfn_mapped to the last pfn mapped
>       xen: update mask_rw_pte after kernel page tables init changes
>       acpiphp: set current_state to D0 in register_slot
>
> Yinghai Lu (1):
>       x86: Cleanup highmap after brk is concluded
>
> Ian Campbell (1):
>       acpiphp: assume device is in state D0 after powering on a slot.

we are also missing:

Olaf Hering (1):
        input/xen-fbfront: advertise either absolute or relative coordinates

> I tried to apply Yinghai Lu's patch on top of linus/master today but
> found that the cleanup_highmap had now been split in two different functions:
> cleanup_highmap and cleanup_highmap_brk_end.
>
> Is there a need to rebase those patches?

yes, the rebased version is the tip branch (I have already submitted a
pull request for it):

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/linux-pvhvm.git 2.6.38-tip-fixes