[Xen-devel] Segfault When Building Snapshot xen-3d14ce7 kernel From linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git/shortlog

Xen Developers,

I downloaded snapshot xen-3d14ce7 (it is currently at the top of the list)
yesterday and tried to build it overnight on my Fedora 13 box. It reported

        gcc: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program as)

Make reports the error as being in [net/ipv4/ipip.mod.o] but it has "CC
net/ipv4/ipip.mod.o" further up the list, above a couple of other files, as
successful. The last file listed before the segfault is
net/ipv4/netfilter/arptable_filter.mod.o. Sorry I have no further information;
I ran it as make -j4. Before I run make clean and re-try as a single thread, to
get more error information, is there anything of interest I should look at, to
pass along, before I clean? I see there was an update to arp_notify a few
commits below this version.

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942