[Xen-devel] Rather slow time of Pin in Windows with GPL PV driver

Hi James:

         When using HVM, windows 2003 with GPL PV installed, We
found that the Ping respone time is abnormal, quite slow. We did
some tests to compare with Linux OS.

       Attached is the linux and Win2003 Ping result, which shows
in Linux, the time is less than 1ms, and very stable, while in 2003,
Ping time,  minium to lese than 1ms, and maxium to 15ms, unstable.

Those two HVMS is on the same host, we also test XP, 2008,
and it looks like Ping on XP behavior normally, but in 2008, it has the
same behavior as 2003.

What could be the cause?

Many thanks.