RE: [Xen-devel] is paging_new_log_dirty_page alloc page harmfull?

Thanks Tim.
Do you have suggestion on how many memory I should reserved, is 512M enough?

There is a balloon daemon process in dom0 do the memory management, the striaght
way to reserve memory is after recycle memory form domains which no need memory
, then give the memory to those domains who need memory. What do you think of this?